Bathroom design in beige tones is a universal option that allows you to visually expand a small room, get a winning background for bright accessories, take advantage of the huge palette of various shades of this rich color and get an interior that suits the most demanding taste.
Beige looks great in a monochrome bathroom, when only its shades of different saturation are used. Perfectly combines beige with other colors, both close in range and contrasting. In addition, beige refers to warm colors, which means that the bathroom will be cozy and as if lit by the sun.
The beige color in the bathroom soothes, calms, helps to cope with stress. The room, sustained in beige shades, allows you to relax, forget about anxiety. The mood improves, the pressure is leveled, the state of health becomes more stable.
Usually this color is preferred by those who appreciate family comfort, have good taste and are not inclined to risky design experiments. This is the color of a classic interior.
The design of a beige bathroom can be made in one color, but its different shades. Typically, the interiors are decorated in a classic style.
- Adding white to beige allows you to expand the room and make it lighter and more spacious.
- Combining beige with white or dark gray, you can get interesting solutions, for example, darker floors and a light ceiling with beige walls will create the feeling that the room is slightly higher than it actually is.
- Blue is a great companion for many colors. The bathroom in beige colors will be turned into an airy room filled with freshness, while maintaining warmth. The combination of blue and beige can be used in a classic style, as well as in the sea.
- Looks good duet beige with gray, especially if it is saturated. The contrast of warmth beige tones with the coolness of gray will add dynamics to the interior.
- With beige, shades of pink (peach, rose, fuchsia) and red (scarlet, carmine) also look good.
- In the design of a beige bathroom is better to do without blue-green tones. These saturated colors create a harsh and harsh contrast with soft beige, and look pretentious.
- Bege is quite acceptable to combine with black, it creates a certain mood and gives graphic character. In this case, beige is used as a background, and black - as an accent color. For example, black plumbing on the background of light beige walls looks very stylish and impressive.
- Brown perfectly complements the beige color in the bathroom, this pair is suitable for any style, but especially for the ecological one. Natural tones, close to each other, soothe the nerves and create a feeling of purity and closeness to nature.
For the decoration of the bathroom most often used tile. The most fully represented on the market is a tile of beige shades, as well as those that are well combined with them.
The beige tile looks very dignified, restrained, and at the same time elegant. She does not get bored, which is important, since repairs in the bathroom are expensive and not done so often. When decorating a bathroom in beige colors, tiles are often combined with natural stone or its imitation, wood and even wallpaper.
When choosing a tile, remember that there are “little tricks” that will help improve your interior:
- If the tile is beige, you should not use the white grout to seal the tile joints. Buy a mixture of cream tone, or ivory.
- With beige walls, the floor can also be beige, and you should not be afraid of the fact that it is too light - water drops will hardly be noticeable, which is important for a wet room.
- Using tiles of different shades of the same color, you can create a mosaic effect. Spreading a symmetrical pattern is optional, “artistic mess” will give the bathroom originality and charm.
- If the bathroom is small, use more light tiles to make the room seem spacious. The large bathroom can be tiled in dark shades.
The design of a beige bathroom involves the use of wooden furniture, it will look natural and will not enter into dissonance with the rest of the design. The furniture can be either light or dark wood. The light wood looks good against the dark walls, the dark one, on the contrary, contrasts favorably with the light beige tiles.
Doors can be either wooden and unpainted, or covered with paint in light shades of beige. White doors are also allowed. Looks good in a beige bathroom and white furniture. If natural stone is used in the decoration, for example, for flooring, the furniture can be glass with metal elements, and it will look organic in high-tech style.
Designers are not advised to use beige plumbing in the bathroom, it does not look very presentable. White, black, or the color of natural marble is preferable. In general, sanitary objects made of stone and marble can decorate any bathroom, but in beige they look especially elegant.
The main part of the accessories can be beige and differ only in the saturation of tone from the room decoration. Wood accessories look good, especially in eco-style.
Curtains, towels, bathrobes can be white, pink, peach-colored or any other - it is only important that they are well combined with the basic tone of the interior. Perhaps you can select only one color that will look unprofitable - it is yellow.