Acrylic baths are made of polymer plastic and, compared to traditional cast iron baths, have several advantages and require special care. How to wash acrylic bath and which cleaning products are suitable for a smooth finish - let's find out.
Than to clean an acrylic bath, at different degrees of pollution:
- Low pollution - will wash ordinary soap or dishwashing detergent, such acrylic bath care the most gentle and simple.
- Medium degree with lime smudges - use soap on the whole surface, remove smudges with a soft cloth dipped in warm vinegar (table or wine) or lemon juice.
- Strong degree - darkening, lime and scratches. Rinse dark areas with water and rub with a dry rag, remove lime as described above. Scratches can be leveled with fine-grained emery paper. There is no need to rub, only a few movements at the scratch site, then polish with a cloth. If the scratch is shallow, first try rubbing it with a cloth for fifteen minutes.
How to clean an acrylic bath can not:
- products with small abrasive elements;
- sanitary products containing alkali, ammonia and acids;
- acetone and gasoline are also contraindicated.
Acrylic bath care It will be more effective and easy to use special cleaning products designed specifically for acrylic coatings. Special tools are sold in spray cans, the solution under pressure is sprayed onto the contaminated surface, after which you wait a few minutes and wipe with a dry cloth. How to wash acrylic bathTo wash off the remnants of detergent - rinse with plain water and wipe with a dry cloth.
To finally decide what to clean acrylic bath, you need to evaluate all the options and it is advisable to try it yourself. If your bathtub is new and operated for a long time, try ordinary soap first. So you will save money and time to search for additional chemicals.
For baths, which are often and often used, it is worth, of course, immediately choose a special tool. Experts advise when deciding than wash acrylic bathIt is advised to use them in order to extend the life of the coating.
Important addition acrylic bath care requires not only the use of special means for washing, but also the proper use of the bath itself. The coating of acrylic baths is not intended for soaking linen and washing, washing powder corrodes its surface and damages the integrity of the smooth layer, which leads to rapid wear of the bath.