Both the bathroom and the toilet room are visited by all members of the family and quite often. Not only comfort depends on the proper arrangement of these spaces, but, as the most ancient science of home improvement says - feng shui, material well-being.
Feng Shui Bathroom and Toilet, gives clear recommendations on the favorable location, color of the walls and even the correct decoration of the premises.
Bathroom for feng shui.
- The shape of the tub should be oval or round to avoid the appearance of negative “arrows” affecting the favorable circulation of qi energy.
- Color gamut to correct bathroom feng shui choose pastel shades, for example, white, beige, baby blue or pink, the floor should be in the tone of the walls.
- It is better not to use rugs, if a rug is necessary - remove it after bathing.
- Bright bathroom lighting - perfectly stimulates the movement of positive energy Qi.
- The mirror is well chosen oval shape, but fractional mirrors or mirror tiles in feng shui bath categorically can not be applied.
- In the field of view should be only those bottles with detergent compositions that you use, the rest hide in the closet.
Feng Shui Bathroom and Toilet involves separate premises, it is believed that the combination of two powerful “drains” will literally “wash away” your financial well-being into a common stock. If both rooms have already been merged, then an artificial divider should be built. You can apply a low plasterboard partition or put a narrow cabinet.
In the case of a small room, Feng Shui Bathroom, suggests the presence of a separation curtain. Additional protection for your well-being, will serve another tip bathroom and toilet feng shui - Keep the toilet lid always closed, as well as the door to the toilet.
In the case of close proximity of the bedroom and bath in the house, according to bathroom feng shuishould do so:
- place the bed as far as possible from the wall bordering the bathroom;
- on Feng Shui bedrooms, the bed should not be located opposite the entrance to the bath or toilet;
- additional “blocking” - hang a mirror on the bathroom and toilet door, this move will “remove” the entrance from the space.
In conclusion, the main rule applies not only to bathroom feng shui - for proper and active circulation of energy in space, the rooms should be as clean as possible, dirt and dust “accumulate” in themselves a negative, which can cause adverse effects on you.